Mars and Pluto Conjunct | Vesta into Leo

she painted fire by mar-jus
Mars and Pluto meet up in Capricorn today. This is a pretty destructive war aspect.

Take care with this energy. What we physically do today matters.

If we have something that needs to destroyed, this would be the time to do it (even shredding papers that represent something that needs to go bye bye could be an effective use of this energy).

Let's keep a cool head. There are positive ways to express anger and we can find them. Control issues will be hard to ignore now though.

If there is something we need to do that scares us - here's that booster shot of bravery needed to take action.

There was more about this in the weekly forecast.

Also, Vesta (dwarf planet like Eris and Pluto) moves into Leo.

We associate Vesta with the Vestal Virgins of ancient Rome. Charged from childhood (age 7-10) with keeping the sacred hearth of the temple burning, the Vestal Virgins were supposedly also required to remain chaste for their 30 year careers.

In recognition of their unending devotion to the flame (working round the clock if needed) that kept their civilization alive they were also given the unique freedom that came from being "unowned" by men.

I think it's very interesting that she heads into "attention-requiring" Leo today (until July 2017) amid all this challenging energy (and tonight's final debate).

This can be a wonderful transit for artists - especially good for creative devotion and creative passion. Vesta can help us bring our wayward creativity and passion back into our core selves.

I'm going to do a post about this. I just wanted to pop out a few words this morning.

xo all

1 comment

DancingMooney said...

This is not necessarily a creative thing, but I've been fighting with hypoglycemia lately. (long story short) my doctor read my blood results wrong, and gave me wrong information, which has more or less pro-longed my getting well. Finally think I'm on the right track now, but I've developed a lot of anxiety about 'going out' because I never know if I'll get through it without having a hypoglycemic attack or not - the most recent one was last Wednesday. It's been emotionally draining. About a week ago I changed my regimen though after reading and comparing my blood work results from this spring to this fall. We typically go out on Wednesdays to our favorite Mexican place for Margarita night, and though I've been so nervous about it all these months, tonight I am hoping I can walk into it with strength and without fear - so I'm glad the energies are aligned with that now. (as it turns out my B12 was super high and my iron was low, and the doctor never told me to take iron!... but I am now, and thinking I'm finally starting to feel well again. hallelujah!)