could be time for a blog break (better than an actual break)


I may take a little blog break (I thought I broke something else last week, but it turns out to be "just" a dislocation and ligament stretch) to heal and figure out my direction with this blog. I very much love this image because either direction looks amazing which is exactly how life actually works! I will post about the Grand Cardinal Cross next week first though!

I am also going to create those long-promised Goddess reports now (thank you for the reminder Renate)!

If you would like a Goddess report, my obsession and semi-specialty (based on the skies at the time of your birth, no charge) pop me over your birth date including year, time and place of birth (see the let's chat link - lower right).


Do not worry that I will be learning any secret info about you as my brain has a self cleaning feature these days so I forget everything I see, do or learn in about 10 seconds. I will post it on my blog with an alias (not your real name) and email you a link.

xo all - if I have your info from a previous chart, I still have it, so just let me know you are interested!


**I should explain this (I have started writing on this blog like I talk to hubs, I start mid thought so he never knows what the hell I am talking about) - this will be an astrology report based on the Goddesses - Ceres, Pallas Athena, Juno and Vesta (asteroids) placements at the time of your birth! Don't hesitate to email me - it will be fun!

9 comments

Viktoria said...

get well soon, cat! take a rest. A "just" a dislocation and ligament stretch thing can last it´s time to heal.

...I don´t know exactly what you mean with the goddess report, have to read back I guess, but already the world sounds great to me.
I will stay tuned to hear more from it,

all best,
Viktoria

lynn bowes said...

I'm going to have to cruise back thru previous blogposts to see if there's something about changes in the air - horoscopically and planetarily speaking - I'm breaking down, as well.

And since it's not always about ME, I hope you are not horribly injured! Fall? Accident? Rest and repair.

xo :: lynn

Hopemore Studio said...

Blog breaks, good (though we will miss you) Other breaks, bad. Take care of yourself!!

Angie

Catherine Ivins said...

There are definitely changes in the astrological air - Susan Miller (famous astrologer) says April is so bad she was going to teach a course on it.

I won't be gone too long because I never even posted about the stuff that is hitting many of us now and really hitting mid-month.

I am resting and repairing, no worries, all will be well.

Viktoria- email me your birthdate, time and location of birth if I do not have it - I am going to work up astrology reports based on your Goddesses (asteroids) Ceres, Pallas Athena, Juno and Vesta at the time of your birth - will be fun!

KJ said...

Sheesh, I have been so busy and side-tracked that you posted three times without me noticing. The demands of life- I am doing what I need to be doing.

I know you won't be gone long. You do what you need to do too Cat.

Rest, heal, renew.

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks Kathy- hope all is well with you

stregata said...

Wishing you speedy recovery from your injury, sending love. Am very excited about the Goddess reports - hope it wasn't pushy of me to mention them...

Catherine Ivins said...

Thanks Renate - no, not pushy, no worries- I want to do them, this is the fun stuff I keep putting off! xo

DancingMooney said...

I have been busy (and sick) as well. Funny how life has a way of doing this. Rest Cat! We love you and will be here when you are ready. xoxo