julia is never wrong .... blowtorch yes - scissors no

I haven't signed into blogger in so long

(in fact I think it is my longest absence since I started this thing almost 5 years ago - even longer than my usual holiday rush absence or my exploding cyst absence or even my "I got a new Nook" absence)

that I forgot how to sign into this thing

(and actually although here I am, I never remembered how to sign in because I realized I was already signed in and just needed to find the little box that read 'new post' ... sigh)

I will be caught up with wholesale orders by the end of this week (yay!), just in time to have surgery on the 24th - (ugh) so right now I am just working the process and trying to stay sane - which for me means 

my goals have been reduced from Become a New York Times Best-Selling Author and Develop My Products for QVC to Don't Eat Peanut Butter With My Hands and Keep Metal Shavings Under Finger Nails from Getting in Eyes (and peanut butter).

Not that I actually had any such goals (the big ones I mean), but they do make me sound like the confident, little go-getter with the big, hairy, audacious goals that I sometimes imagine myself to be ... anyhoo, I promise to be back soon.

And as someone much smarter than me - which means everyone from Oprah to Uncle Jesse Katsopolis - once said " when you are hanging on by a thread, stay away from the scissors". Wishing everyone a scissor-less day .... and sending you all peanut butter hugs.

xo

5 comments

lynn bowes said...

Welcome, Cat! You'll love this new blog-thing!



Okay, JK.

KJ said...

Glad to see a post. Glad you are busy. Hope the surgery goes well.

Catherine Ivins said...

Thanks KJ - I hope it's like a bicycle Lynn xo

DancingMooney said...

You definitely don't want to get metal pieces stuck in your eye, that would be awful.

Take er' easy miss.

;)

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks Janelle- not sure what is up with the shavings lately- they are getting into everything (not so much me thankfully)