A Little August Hump Day Honey

It has been quite hot here, but how can we complain when it is August

(never stopped us before)

and we are finding all these amazing little stunners out there that will make us want to sing!

(well... not me though - I was the only girl in my entire 4th grade to not make the chorus- the teacher told me I could join if I just mouthed the words- probably exactly what happened to Milli Vanilli in 4th grade)


If Amalia Versaci does one more amazing thing with a vintage zipper I am going to need to be zipped into my very own straight jacket (check out these magnets!)



Zelaya's amazing appliqued wrap is total gorgeousness.




Why are we trading in our gas guzzlers when we can turn them into farms? Have you seen the Farm Truck? A little project of some eco-filmmakers in Brooklyn to promote awareness of small space farming- love it!



Who could resist these little yummy lollipop-pies from Luxirare?



OK, how flippin' clever is this - a set of lids by designer Jack Bresnahan that turns our used tin cans into almost everything!



Jennifer Gordon, the creator of the indie comic book Stiletto Heights has totally amazing prints available in her Etsy shop and she has a locket!




Cool clutches made from used skateboards from Beck(y).



And finally, Wonderlust (what a great name!) has me lusting over their amazing bunting!


8 comments

kella said...

ok... might need some restraint here.. need, need, need the zipper earrings, skateboard clutch, bunting.....

Anonymous said...

That wrap... I must own it.

Carmen said...

Good stuff! Loving the zippers.

Kate8085 said...

The skateboard bags are amazing!! And don't even get me started on the artist with the locket.

Anonymous said...

The zipper magnets are great! Had to heart her shop--thanks so much for sharing.

I might try making the pie pops. *Wiping the drool off my chin and bookmarking the recipe*

Anonymous said...

ooh..fun choices.. am amazed by the skateboards becoming clutch bags !!! Sweet bunting too :)

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

You do find some of the most amazing items and talent!

Anna Bartlett said...

Great finds, love the bunting and that wrap top - where cragt meets art!