NOT a Loser Part II

Ok- so the last time I was in an Etsy 'contest' it was called the Handmade Kids Contest and I entered my totally amazing (if I do say so myself and I am apparently the only one saying it) See Jane Run magnet board which was bumped from the competition by Etsy admin when the contest went from 35 entries to 30 and I am still kind of sore about it.

So- when I got an email today from an Etsy intern saying my Mother Knows Best locket is in their Mother's Day Contest I started to sweat. I mean I do NOT expect to win this thing, but I am hoping to stay out of the bottom 5 again, if you know what I mean. So, if you do not have a sister, cousin, best friend (or well even if you do and you do not really like them that much) in this contest- how about voting for my Mother Knows Best Locket to keep me from total Etsy hari-kari this time- so here's the LINK what do you say? UPDATE - Thank you to everyone who voted for my locket - I had a very respectable showing and no need for hari-kari...this time.

5 comments

Sherry said...

It's like being picked last for kickball....I voted for you, and I'm passing the word along.

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

lol.. wouldn't want a second hari-kari incident. I voted for you, cat! congrats on getting selected! :)

Catherine Ivins said...

aw... thanks guys!

kella said...

i voted...

f2images said...

You are in good company there, but definitely have earned my vote! Good luck sista!